INTEROWL is an online educational website for individuals INTEROWL allows it’s Members to study educational and training courses online. Members have the option allow other members to communicate with them is they chose to do so. The services offered by INTEROWL (“INTEROWL ” or “we”) include the INTEROWL website (the ” INTEROWL Website”), the INTEROWL Messaging s\Service, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by INTEROWL in connection with the INTEROWL Website (collectively, the ” INTEROWL “). The INTEROWL Services are hosted in the United States of America.
INTEROWL may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by on the INTEROWL Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use INTEROWL after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
INTEROWL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Interowl with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- Eligibility – Use of and Membership in the Interowl is void where prohibited By using the Interowl, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful, full (no abbreviations), and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Interowl does not violate any applicable law or regulation
- Term – This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Interowl or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason. Interowl may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
- Password – When you sign up to become a Member, you will be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Interowl password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify Interowl immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
- Non-commercial Use by Members – Interowl is for the personal use of its Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Interowl . Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Interowl , including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Interowl Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of Interowl.
- Proprietary Rights of Content on Interowl –
- The Interowl Website contains Interowl Content (Interowl Content”). Interowl Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Interowl owns and retains all rights in the Interowl Content.
- The Interowl Website contains Content of Users and other contain Content of Users and other Interowl licensors. You may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the Interowl Website.
- Content Posted –
- Interowl, it’s administrators or staff may delete any communication or content that, in the sole judgment of Interowl, (a) violates this Agreement (b) may be offensive or illegal or (c) harms, threatens the safety of, or violates the rights of any person. Interowl assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Interowl Website for inappropriate communication, content or conduct. If at any time Interowl chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Interowl Website, Interowl nonetheless assumes no responsibility for any communication or Content. Interowl has no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any User submitting such Content.
- Private correspondence or Content is not necessarily reviewed by Interowl prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Interowl. Interowl makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- Content/Activity Prohibited The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Interowl Webiste. Interowl reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Interowl ‘s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Interowl Website and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of Interowl:
- patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or e-mail addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
- for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile;
- destructive criticism about other learners or any service in Interowl, or encouraging other users to such acts.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the Interowl Website and through your use of the Interowl Website. Interowl reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Interowl ‘s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Interowl Website. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk e-mail to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Interowl Website in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Interowl reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which Interowl deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk e-mail, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Interowl Website, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Interowl, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Interowl US$100 for each such unsolicited e-mail or other unsolicited communication you send through the Interowl Website;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Interowl page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Interowl Website. This includes marking any mail from Interowl as spam. You may unsubscribe from Interowl emails at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member’s Account Settings page;
- attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
- using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
- using any information obtained from the Interowl Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Interowl Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose;
- using the Interowl Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- Member hereby engages Interowl and Interowl agrees to be so engaged on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement to provide the services described on Attachment A (collectively, the “Services”) for the amount(s) described on Attachment A. Interowl will undertake and provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. On execution of this Agreement, member will remit payment to Interowl of the amounts described on the website. Any charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any applicable taxes, tariff surcharges or other like amounts assessed by any governmental entity arising as a result of the provision of the Services and will be payable by member to Interowl in addition to all other charges payable hereunder. There is a 3 day cancellation period. After that, there will be no refunds.